For one of the biggest drinking days of the year I needed a themed cocktail! I’ve been playing with layered jello shots a lot lately, so I jumped at the chance of another one.
Seattle Seahawks Finger Jello Shots
- 1 box of Blueberry JELL-O powder
- 1 box of Lime JELL-O powder
- Plenty of boiling water
- 1 cup of ice cold alcohol (I used Vanilla Vodka)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Envelopes Plain Knox Gelatin
- Whip Cream (If desired)
You Will Need
- Mixing Bowl
- Clear Plastic Cups
- Measuring Cup
We’ll start with the “blue layer”.
- Empty the Jell-O pouch and one pack plain gelatin into the big bowl.
- Add 1 or 2 cup of boiling water, depending on box size.
- Stir vigorously until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup (or 2) of ice cold alcohol and mix well again.
- Pour into clear cups, obvs only pour a little about 1/4th of the cup.
- Let harden at least 2 hours. To prevent bleeding these need to sit a looooooong time.
- In another bowl, mix can of sweetened condensed milk with 1 cup boiling water.
- In a separate small bowl, sprinkle 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin over ½ cup cold water. Let stand for a few minutes and then add ½ cup boiling water to dissolve the gelatin.
- Then add to the milk mixture and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature. (This is very important!!!). Pour the white layer over the firmed-up blue Jell-O layer.
- Refrigerate another 2 hours before adding green layer.