Since it was Close Encounters of the Third Kind I knew I had to make mashed potatoes! I wanted a cute cocktail option and I came up with Alien Jello Shots. I was inspired by Marino Bambinos Buzz Lightyear Oreos.
Alien Jello Shots
- 1 box of JELL-O powder (I used lime.)
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Candy Eyes (You can find them at Joann’s or Michaels, and I’ve even seen them at Grocery Stores.)
- 1 cup of ice cold alcohol (I used Orange flavored Vodka)
You Will Need
- Mixing Bowl
- Clear Plastic Cups
- Measuring Cup
- Empty the Jell-O pouch into the big bowl.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water.
- Stir vigorously until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of ice cold alcohol and mix well again.
- Pour into clear cups.
- Let harden at least 4 hours.
- Add 3 eyes on top and you are done!