Carrie Party! I had to serve something themed for Carrie and I decided to go waaay out of the box. I was been watching this Popsugar Tutorial for Chocolate Chip Cookie Shots and I got my idea!
Carrie’s Bucket of Blood Cookie Shots
Take your average sugar cookie recipe
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1½ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- Form the cookie shots inside the molds, making the walls of the cookie shot about 1/4 inch thick. Chill for 20 to 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cookies just start to brown. Remove from the oven, and let cool completely.
- Spray the outside of the cookies with Silver Edible Spray Paint. Let that dry.
- Melt some Wilton Red candy melts and then pour the melted candy into the well of each cookie. Twist the cookie so the inside is coated then set it down and pour extra around the edge for the bloody effect. Chill cookie shots until the melts has set.
- Mix together heavy cream, vanilla vodka, and Wilton Red Gel Food Coloring.
- And pour it in!