I freaking love Good Burger! Kenen and Kel in general were my favorite as a kid. And also being obsessed with orange soda sure helped! 🙂
I was lucky enough to work a screening of Good Burger and made the whole staff name tags. I’ll go over the directions below. But! More importantly, this happened!!!
Name Tag Instructions
- To start I found a good burger graphic online.
- And then found the good burger logo, and photoshopped in a solid background behind the lettering.
- Added the lettering graphic as top bar to the image. And added burger to the lower left.
- Created a pdf of the image several times over.
- Print on printable fabric and let dry.
- Cut out nametags and stitch a black thread zig zag stitch on the outer edge.